In this article, I am going to write some of the steps by following them; you can check what Windows operating system is running on your Device? Which version of Windows you have?
As we know that there are many versions on Windows operating system and we even know that we are using Windows, but many of us don’t know about the Windows version that we have on the system.
In this article, we will learn how we can get the Windows version and other basic information of the Windows operating system like Windows Edition, System type, computer name, domain, workgroup etc.
Steps to get the Windows version
1) Move the cursor to the right bottom of the screen (swipe into the right).
2) Click on the settings Icon
3) Choose PC Info
4) Now, all information will display on your screen
Shortcut method to get Windows version
Sometimes, in Windows pirated version, windows version may or may not display in that case, we can direct get the windows version using “winver” command through “run”
1) Open “Run” – Press Windows Key + R
2) Type “winver” and click on “Ok”
3) Windows version will be displayed as “About Windows” dialog box.